How Do I Activate Pop TV On Roku?
Pop TV Roku Activation
Roku has become the epicenter of entertainment! This is because of a lot of practical reasons. Including how easy it is to set one up, and how affordable Roku is. Roku is not only affordable as a gadget itself, but the channels that are a part of the Roku channel store is also affordable.
One of the most affordable, and later became very popular channels is Pop TV! As some might know, CBS is part owner of the channel and is entirely designed to represent the upcoming Pop culture events and soaps. The channel has a lot of originals that you can stream if you activate Pop TV on Roku.
Pop TV originals
There are a lot of original titles offered by Pop TV, that you can start streaming as soon as you activate Pop TV on Roku account.
- Big Brother: After Dark
- Entertainment Tonight Live
- PopSugar Now
- Queens of Drama
- Schitt’s Creek
- Rock This Boat: New Kids on the Block
- The Story Behind
- Sing It On
- Hollywood Darlings
- Return of the Mac
- Hot Date
These are all shows and soaps available for streaming once you purchase the Pop TV from Roku’s channel store.
How to activate Pop TV on Roku?
It is pretty simple. You’ll have to find the channel first. Then proceed to install the channel. Then sync your channel to your Pop TV account, and then activate the account to start streaming, Here’s how you do it.
- The activation for Pop TV on Roku is quite easy. Search for Pop TV on the Roku search bar. You’ll see a few channels and bundles pop up as the results.
- Please install the application, and open the Pop TV application. On the TV, you will get a verification code that Pop TV throws.
- If you don’t have a Pop TV account, please create a new one.
- Once you create an account, please log in to the Pop TV account.
- To complete the activation of Pop TV on Roku, please enter the verification code that you got on your TV screen.
The Pop TV activation is over, and you can start streaming it right away. If you have any questions on how to activate Pop TV on Roku, visit Go.Roku.com/connectivity or please go ahead and ask us via our toll-free number +1-844-301-7120