How to Enter Roku Link Code in Your Roku?
Find Roku link code from the TV
Roku is a pretty entertaining device. They have a lot of channels, they have a lot of free once while at that. They can be used to stream channels from anywhere, using any device by entering the Roku Link code. But Roku is not only an entertaining tool. As a tool that uses payment information and Personal information, they are pretty strong in maintaining data security and access to user accounts. They use four-digit codes and Roku Link codes to ensure security.
A brief introduction of how to set up a Roku account –
- Browse for Roku’s website and click on login if you already have an account. If you don’t have one, please click on Create an account.
- Once you click on the link, you’ll be taken to a customer information form.
- In the form, enter the asked details. Ideally, you’d have to give Roku your Name, billing address, contact information and other basic information that Roku asks for.
- When you submit these basic details, you’ll have to set yourself a username and password. Please make sure that you remember the password that you set for your account.
- The next thing to do is to furnish Roku with your method of payment details. The payment for anything that you purchase on Roku will be deducted from this method of payment furnished.
- Please make sure to an active method of payment to make sure continuous service.
Once you do this, set your Roku account, you can go ahead and set a four-digit code to make sure that you can authorize any purchase made through your Roku account. This means no one can make a purchase in your Roku account without entering the four-digit code.
Two occurrences when you’ll have to use a Roku link account.
During the first login – After you set your Roku device you’ll have to log into your account. Once you do that, before you get started with streaming some of the favorite channels such as Netflix, HBO GO, Crackle, Activate starz com, Roku will throw a link code on the TV screen.
- You will have to browse for Roku.com/link in a separate browser and enter the code displayed on your TV.
- This will make sure that they will have to log into your Roku account before they make an attempt at getting started with the Roku device.
Roku Link Code Activation Process
The second situation where you will have to make use of the Roku link code activation is during any purchase. Be it having to purchase a channel, or be it having to purchase an app from the Roku app store, you will have use two different codes to get the purchase done.
All this will make sure that only you use your Roku account and no one else.
To make sure that you use your Roku account effectively, please search and find channels that you’d like to explore via different modes of search, like Roku voice search from the remote and from the Roku mobile device, or use the search option in the Roku remote in some advanced models.
You can not search for private channels, for which you will have to explicitly search using the channel code. For all this, you will have to enter the Roku link code that Roku throws up on the screen of your TV.
You can choose to have alerts when a purchase is made through your Roku account. If you have a doubt with how the Roku link code works, please let us help you by taking you through the use cases of a Roku TV link code. You can choose to call us via our toll-free number +1-855-862-8910 or visit our hub Go.Roku.com/connectivity.