How to Stream 2019 NASCAR on Roku?
It’s time for a new thrilling sports engine event. Yes! A big proclamation for all those race event lovers. You may recently hit with the word called ‘NASCAR’. NASCAR is a stock car racing event which is happening every year with 1500 races in above 100 tracks. A huge set of audience and fan base is there for this gripping event. This event is carried over to a longer period than other sports events. And for all those days, this even is telecasted around 150 countries. Catch this NASCAR on Roku and relish the rip-roaring racing series for upcoming days.
At Daytona International Speedway, this enthralling NASCAR event had already started. To the month of September, regular season events will be held first and the grand finale will be in the November month with winner open up. 2019 schedule was already released last year, and still, now there are zero nuances with the prepared schedule. The culmination of this grand racing series will be on Homestead Miami Speedway.
Visit our site to know the complete schedule and here is the schedule for the next few days,
NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series – NextEra Energy 250 on Feb 16,
NASCAR Xfinity Series – NASCAR Racing Experience 300 on Feb 17,
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series – DAYTONA 500 on Feb 18,
NASCAR Xfinity Series – Rinnai 250 on Feb 24,
NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series – Atlanta 200 on Feb 24,
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series – Folds of Honor Quik Trip 500 on Feb 25.
Available channels for NASCAR event
As the event is a whopping one and having huge followers all around the world, various channel partners are broadcasting live as well as the previous events. You can get the NASCAR events from any one of the following channels,
Radio broadcasting partner
- MRN channel
Bundle app channels
- DirecTV Now
- Sling TV
- Hulu with Live TV
- PlayStation Vue
Steps to get NASCAR on Roku
Ensure you have all the initial requirements before entering the channel activation steps. Interruptions in the internet network may lead to some gratuitous troubles and failure of the channel activation.
- In the first place, turn on the device and login to your Roku account
- New users move on to the Roku official site and sign up for a new account by filling out all the fields with your personal information
- In the home menu, select the Roku channel store and search for any one of the mentioned channels for NASCAR on Roku.
- Tap the ‘add channel’ button to install the channel
- Go to the corresponding channel activation site and type your received activation code
- Finally, click submit to terminate the channel activation process